How to Design a replace script:
To finish a complicate text conversion, a group of replace commands will be designed and save to a script, typically like:
Command 1: Input File > P0 > P1
Command 2: P1 > P2
Command 3: P2 > P3
Command N: PN-1 > PN > Output File
Note: Users are encouraged to use less commands to finish complicated tasks when they are much skilled.
How to Create and Run a Replace Script:
1. Select one or more records in "Realtime" window.
Click "Save To Script" tool button or popup menu
2. Enter Script name and click "Save", a Script is created
3. Click "Replace by Script" Button and select created script and click "Open".
4. A script file is loaded, you can finish the replace operation by referring steps 2,3,4,5 of 5. Change and Re-run a replace.
How to run a Replace Template:
1. Click "Replace by Template" Button and select desired pattern from menu.
2. Change the fields in the popup dialog to the value you need.
3. Click "OK", a replace Window will popup with some field already filled.
4. If you need no change, click "Replace", operation will be finished.
Note: If the replace scripts or template need to Load file to page in advance, you need manually do it before loading script/template.