|User: editor -- 2012-09-04 << 999 1001 >>|
|Type: Text file parser|
|Search all Text file parser examples|
|How to extract all sentences that contain special keyword from multiple articles? |
There are some text files containing English articles, each sentence is ended with . or ! or ?, how to extract all sentences that contain keyword such as "replace" and output these sentences into a txt file.
|How to search and replace a with b? Firstly, search for a. Secondly, replace a with b. That's all. |
|How to search and replace a with b? |
Secondly, replace a with b.
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. open "Tools->Batch Runner" window |
2. drag multiple text files from "windows file manager" to "batch runner" window
3. click "fast replace" button to open "fast replace" dialogue
4. click "add" to add new rule
* set "search" to:
* set "replace" to:
* click "ok"
5. make sure "reg exp" and "cross line" and "extract" options are checked
6. click "start", and select "output to single file", done.
Screenshot 1: Fast_Replace_Window