|User: Seb Ip -- 2013-09-23 << 1134 1136 >>|
|Type: Text file splitter|
|Search all Text file splitter examples|
|need to split a CSV file with Header according to value of column B|
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|Assume you want to put result files to d:\test\ folder, first of all, you should make sure folder d:\test\ exist, then take following steps: |
1. ctrl-o open CSV file
2. ctrl-h open 'replace' dialogue
* set 'replace unit' to 'Line'
* click 'advanced' tab, set 'run following for each matched unit' to:
3. click 'replace', the CSV file will be splitted into several csv files, according to the column B.
* If your csv delimiter is "," you should use:
* If your output folder is not d:\test, you should use:
You must use \\ as folder delimiter here.
Screenshot 1: Replace_Window
Screenshot 2: Replace_Advanced_Window