|User: Colin -- 2014-01-13 << 1166 1168 >>|
|Type: Text file parser|
|Search all Text file parser examples|
|How to batch extract specified words from one txt file with specified name? |
There are 2 files, list.txt and phoneme.txt.
For each line in phoneme.txt:
For example, 'ai', save all words in the word list starting with ai into the file ai.txt, so ai.txt would contain:
|list.txt containing thousands of words: |
phonemes.txt contain a list of phonemes:
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. ctrl-o open "phoneme.txt" |
2. ctrl-h open "replace" dialogue
* set "replace unit" to "Line"
* set "replace with pattern" to:
* click "advanced" tab:
* set "run following at the beginning of replace" to:
* set "run following for each matched unit" to:
3. click "replace", done.
Screenshot 1: Replace_Window
Screenshot 2: Replace_Advanced_Window