|User: Vitalie -- 2014-04-18 << 1194 1196 >>|
|Type: Text merge|
|Search all Text merge examples|
|Hello, your Program is very good, but I can`t find a solution for me. |
I work with databases and often need to join different CSV into one.
Need to have as result the sync between the columns.
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. make sure the editor page p0 is the active window(default) |
2. ctrl-h open 'replace' window
* set 'replace unit' to 'Line'
* set 'replace with pattern' to:
* click 'advanced' tab, set 'run following for each matched unit' to:
3. click 'Batch...' button
4. drag multiple csv files to 'Batch Runner' window
5. set 'set output filename' entry to:
6. click 'batch replace', done.
Screenshot 1: Replace_Window
Screenshot 2: Replace_Advanced_Window