|User: Rod Smith -- 2014-08-25 << 1235 1237 >>|
|Type: Advanced search and replace|
|Search all Advanced search and replace examples|
|Replace accented characters in text file with non accented equivalents from dictionary file formatted like following sample but for whole alphabet. |
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|0. Prepare an accent dictionary file: (right click and save as txt file) |
1. put the file accent-convert-dict.txt under d:\test\ folder.
2. ctrl-o open the text file you want to convert
3. ctrl-h open 'replace' dialogue
* set 'search for pattern' to:
* set 'replace with pattern' to:
* set 'if=>' to:
* click 'advanced' tab, set 'run following at the beginning of replace' to:
4. click 'replace', done.
5. ctrl-s save to file.
Note: you should write double backslash in step 3, like d:\\test\\accent-convert-dict.txt
Thanks Rod Smith for sharing accent-convert-dict.txt to all who might need.
|Download Script: scripts/accent-convert-dict.txt|
Screenshot 1: Replace_Window
Screenshot 2: Replace_Advanced_Window