|User: xiaoming -- 2014-09-08 << 1244 1246 >>|
|Type: Batch download|
|Search all Batch download examples|
|How to download UTF-8 files. |
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. Prepare a file url.txt with a list of url like: |
2. open "Tools->Batch Runner" menu
3. click "Import Links" button to import file url.txt
4. click "Copy/Download" button, all files listed in url.txt will be downloaded.
Note: Each file has a "Download Type"
* if "download type" is "html" or "binary", the file will be downloaded as binary file, so the encoding information (such as UTF-8) keep unchanged as original file.
* If "download type" is "text" or "links", system will try to decode file with encoding information inside the file.
In Batch Runner file list window, you can check column "As", which is next to "output file" column, which indicating download type.
By default, download type is "html" or "binary", so for any html file such as 'UTF-8' file, you do not need to specify encoding type, it will be downloaded automatically with original format.
|How to batch download webpage as UTF-8 text file? (77%)|
How to batch download a group of files in a website? (69%)
How to batch uudecode a lot of files? (69%)
How to batch download all rar and zip files from a webpage? (64%)
How to batch add utf8 BOM of many files? (61%)
How to rename files in batch download? (57%)
How to batch download jpg files that listed in an excel file in order? (55%)
Is there a way to batch uuencode a lot of files? (54%)
Check Demo of Batch download
|formation decode ecode utf 8 utf inside url system dic encoding download url listed in text file url encoding automatically text encoding check txt encoding type html decode batch url decode batch list binary batch download files url|