|User: Ryan -- 2014-10-27 << 1261 1263 >>|
|Type: Batch download|
|Search all Batch download examples|
|I have a list of thousands of image links to pictures. Can I |
input the file with the links into the batch download and have the image
files saved to my computer and renamed with a different file name?
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|0. prepare a file containing a list of image links in each line, each line should be started with http |
1. open "Tools->Batch Runner" window
2. click "import list" button to load the image links file
3. check "set output filename", and change the following entry, e.g. adding a 3 digit sequence before the filename, like:
4. change the "Change Output Folder" option, and set output folder, such as:
5. click "copy/download" button, done.
Screenshot 1: Batch_Runner_Window