|User: roger -- 2017-12-05 << 1405 1407 >>|
|Type: Advanced search and replace|
|Search all Advanced search and replace examples|
|I have many passages, and I have recently got a lemma list. |
Could I get a lemmatized wordlist with word count.
the attached file goes like this:
have --> has, have, having, had
apple --> apple, apples
So when there are two words "apple and apples" in the passage, the wordlist will contain only the head word "apple", but the number goes to "2".
And If possible, I hope I can batch run it, because I have got hundreds of passages in a folder.
|He has an apple. They have many apples. ...|
|he 1 |
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. Load e_lemma.txt: |
(1) put file e_lemma.txt to d:\test\ and save as ansi type
(2) ctrl-h open replace dialog:
click 'advance' tab, set 'run following at the beginning' to:
(3) click 'replace'.
2. process files
(1) ctrl-h open 'replace' dialog
* set 'search for pattern' to:
* uncheck 'print unmatched unit' option
click 'advanced' tab:
* set 'run following at the beginning' to:
* set 'run following for each' to:
* set 'insert end text' to:
(2) click 'batch', pick files, set output filename to , click "batch replace
Screenshot 1: Replace_Advanced_Window