|User: editor -- 2008-06-06 << 177 179 >>|
|Type: Batch download|
|Search all Batch download examples|
|Can I download by all url addresses which are listed in a text file?|
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|Replace Pioneer is not a dedicated download tool, but it supports downloading files from links in a text file, and can specify download file name and folder. |
1. Prepare a text file containing links with following format:
2. open menu "Tools->Batch Runner", and click Import List, to import the link file into a table.
3. change 'Set output file name' Entry to your desired target filename, and click 'Apply' at right.
4. change 'Change output directory' Entry to your specified folder, and click 'Apply' at right
5. click Copy/Download button, done!
Note: the url links must be started with http://, or system will consider it a normal disk file, not internet address
|Can I translate all the IP address to country in a text file? |
How to add a port 80 for all IP addresses in a text file? (61%)
How to sort all lines of ip addresses in a text file? (60%)
How to batch download jpg files that listed in an excel file in order? (59%)
Can I count the frequency of each word in a text file? (59%)
How to download all html and jpg files listed in a webpage? (58%)
Can I count the appearance frequency of each character in a text file? (58%)
How to download all webpages that linked from homepage? (57%)
Check Demo of Batch download
|loading url addresses interne internet math table url system dic support download url listed in text file url directory link directory directory links open menu with text link url download download all url download link from text file|