|User: Jon -- 2008-10-25 << 285 287 >>|
|Type: Advanced search and replace|
|Search all Advanced search and replace examples|
|I have a large dictionary (70,000) terms in the key format. I want to generate |
output that lists every term from the dictionary that was found in a file. It
should ignore case (so even if the dict terms are uppercase and the file
contains the lowercase version, the output will list the version found in the
|Reversible mental depression |
progressing to catatonia; visual
disturbances; hallucinations; an
acute reversible syndrome
characterized by disorientation for
time and place, short-term memory
loss, emotional lability, slightly
clouded sensorium, and decreased
performance on neuropsychometrics.
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|We assume your terms are separated by newline like: |
1. Import dictionary
Open "Tools->Dictionary->Dictionary Import" menu.
* change "load data from" to "File"
* enter dictionary file
* set format to "key"
click start, your dictionary will be imported to system
2. ctrl-o to open your text file
3. ctrl-h to open replace window
select "Advance" page:
* set "run following for each matched unit" to:
* set "insert end text" field to:
4. click "Replace" button, you will get the result.
1. If you want to check more files, you do not need repeat step 1 every time.
2. Above procedures are tested with small samples, large file may have some delay, it depends on your file size and computer performance.
|Download Script: scripts/286.rst.zip|
Screenshot 1: Replace_Advanced_Window