|User: editor -- 2010-04-07 << 469 471 >>|
|Type: Search replace binary|
|Search all Search replace binary examples|
|How to modify multiple binary files by reversing every bit inside them? |
Examples: byte 0A=00001010 will change to byte 11110101
|some binary files such as jpg, zip files|
|reverse every bit of all these files |
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. open 'Tools->Batch Runner' menu |
2. drag and drop all binary files from Windows File Browser into 'Batch Runner' window
3. click 'Fast Replace' to open 'Fast Replace' window.
click 'Add' button
* fill "Search=>" entry like:
* fill "Replace=>" entry like:
* Make sure "Regular Exp" and "Binary File" options are checked.
4. click 'start' button, all files will be changed.
* please make backup in advance
* do above operations twice, your files will reverse back to original files.
Screenshot 1: Fast_Replace_Window