|User: editor -- 2010-07-09 << 559 561 >>|
|Type: Text file parser|
|Search all Text file parser examples|
|How to filter out all the lines that containing any of word in a list?|
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. ctrl-o open word_list.txt |
2. ctrl-h open 'replace' window
* in 'search for pattern', enter:
* in 'replace with pattern', enter:
3. click 'Replace', you will get words separated by "|", like: word1|word2|word3..., copy the string to clipboard
4. ctrl-o open input.txt
5. ctrl-h open replace window
* set 'replace unit' to 'Line'
* in 'search for pattern' paste the string get in step 3:
Note: can not be "word1|word2|word3|", need remove trailing "|"
* in 'replace with pattern' enter
* uncheck option of "Print Unmatched Unit"
6. click "Replace", done!
7. ctrl-s save to output.txt
|Download Script: scripts/560.rst.zip|
Screenshot 1: Replace_Window
Screenshot 2: Replace_Window
|How to remove all lines that contain one or more words in a list? (83%)|
How to extract all lines that contain words in a list? (77%)
How to delete all lines that contain only a word and a blank? (75%)
How to remove all lines that contains more than one word? (75%)
How to remove all lines that contain ABC but not contain DEF in text file? (69%)
How to extract all lines that contain words A and B and C? (69%)
How to extract all lines do not contain a list of keywords? (68%)
How to remove lines that contain some words base on percentages? (68%)
Check Demo of Text file parser
|remove trailing trailing clipboard remove all the lines separate copy containing unmatched string unmatch search file for lines containing all words copy string lines not containing word copy paste remove string remove a string replace words by list copy lines|