|User: editor -- 2010-12-29 << 685 687 >>|
|Type: Advanced search and replace|
|Search all Advanced search and replace examples|
|How to add italic tags for all lines that started with hash #?|
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. ctrl-o open source text file |
2. ctrl-h open 'replace' window
* set 'replace unit' to 'Line'
* in 'search for pattern', enter:
* in 'replace with pattern', enter:
3. for single file, click 'replace', done!
4. for multiple files, click 'batch...' button to open 'Batch Runner' window, drag multiple files to 'Batch Runner' window, and click 'Batch Replace', done!
Screenshot 1: Replace_Window
|How to sort lines that started with IP address? (61%)|
How to add first line to the start of each line? (60%)
How to delete from FILE A all lines that appear in file B? (58%)
How to extract all lines that contain words A and B and C? (58%)
How to delete lines that start with duplicate text? (57%)
How to delete/remove all lines that appearred more than once? (57%)
How to add title attribute for all links automatically in TXT file? (56%)
How to extract all lines that contain specified words or phrases? (55%)
Check Demo of Advanced search and replace
|chin lines that start tags tag single single file at start lines start enter lines tags replace multiple pattern with single replace tags replace multiple files with single file replace multiple with single add lines to multiple text files add lines multiple files batch add text lines|