|User: editor -- 2011-08-27 << 842 844 >>|
|Type: Count and statistics|
|Search all Count and statistics examples|
|How to make statistics on a list of ip addresses, find out the number of ip addresses from each country?|
|United Stats: 25 |
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. ctrl-o open the ip addresses list text file |
2. ctrl-h open 'replace' dialog
* set 'search for pattern' to:
* set 'replace with pattern' to:
3. click 'replace' button, all ip address will be convert to country name.
4. open "Tools->Pattern Counter" menu
5. click "Clear" button to clear current pattern
6. click "Add" button to add a new rule
* set 'Name' to:
* set 'Pattern' to:
* click 'ok'
7. select the newly added rule, and click 'Detail' button, all country and number will be listed in detail.
Screenshot 1: Replace_Window
Screenshot 2: Pattern_Counter_Window