|User: editor -- 2011-08-31 << 844 846 >>|
|Type: Count and statistics|
|Search all Count and statistics examples|
|How to count the appearance of 100 most commonly used words in an article?|
The list of 100 most commonly used words:
The Text file to count:
In each area, Replace Pioneer is making differences: You can replace a whole word or whole line that containing specific word/phrase; You can apply any function on your search result like adding 5 for each number; You can batch rename files base on any part of file content, or image size or date; You can split files into many files...
|The appearance of most commonly used 100 words: |
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. ctrl-o open the file containing 100 most commonly used words, for example: 100_common_words.txt |
2. ctrl-h open 'replace' dialog
* set 'replace unit' to 'Line'
* set 'replace with pattern' to:
3. click 'replace', done.
4. ctrl-s save to my_pattern.txt
Following steps is to count the article:
5. open "Tools->Pattern Counter" menu
6. select "File/http" option, and select the article text file.
7. click "Import" to import my_pattern.txt
8. check option of 'ignore cases', 'reg exp'
9. click "Count", the appearance of each word will be listed.
10. click "Copy" to copy all content to clipboard.
|Download Script: scripts/845_pattern.zip|
Screenshot 1: Replace_Window
Screenshot 2: Pattern_Counter_Window