|User: editor -- 2011-10-18 << 874 876 >>|
|Type: Count and statistics|
|Search all Count and statistics examples|
|How to count the index page size of multiple web sites?|
|http://www.google.com 174 |
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. Prepare a file with multiple lines, each line contains a web address starting with "http://" |
2. ctrl-o open the text file
3. ctrl-h open 'replace' dialog
* set 'replace unit' to 'Line'
* set 'replace with pattern' to:
4. click 'replace', done.
* the line must started with http, or it will be considered as a normal file.
* only the size of index page will be calculated, such as index.html, the embeded objects and pictures will not be counted into the total size.
Screenshot 1: Replace_Window
|How to extract all http links from multiple web sites in one time? (60%)|
How to extract all image links from multiple html files? (60%)
How to extract email addresses from multiple webpages? (60%)
How to find and replace multiple line text? (60%)
How to put artist into ID3 tag in multiple mp3 files? (59%)
How to extract last 100 lines from multiple files? (58%)
How to replace a word only one time in multiple text files? (58%)
How to make line by line sequential merge of multiple text files? (57%)
Check Demo of Count and statistics
|index pictures starting with starting picture size total site length calculate count total lines index file line starting with replace starting with replace starting file size multiple file line count replace line started with|