|User: Domenico -- 2012-01-18 << 903 905 >>|
|Type: Text file splitter|
|Search all Text file splitter examples|
|I need to split a CSV file with Header according to value of a column|
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|Assume your csv file are seperated by ";". |
1. ctrl-o open the csv file
2. ctrl-h open 'replace' dialog
* set 'replace unit' to 'Line'
* set 'search for pattern' to:
click 'advanced' tab
* set 'run following for each matched unit' to:
3. click "replace", done, all file will be generated under d:\.
Note: if you want to create file under d:\test, you need create this folder first, and change all to in step 2.
Screenshot 1: Replace_Window
Screenshot 2: Replace_Advanced_Window