|User: editor -- 2012-05-06 << 943 945 >>|
|Type: Batch file rename|
|Search all Batch file rename examples|
|How to batch rename files to the new names from a list in a text file?|
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|Assume you have a text file list.txt with following format: |
1. open "Tools->Batch Runner" window, and drag all files(to be renamed) from windows file browser to "batch runner" window
2. sort the files in the list by clicking the column titles
3. check option of "set output filename", and drag the list.txt from windows file browser to "set output filename" entry. You can also edit this entry by yourself, such as:
4. check the generated new filename in "output filename" column.
5. click "File Rename", done.
Screenshot 1: Batch_Runner_Window