|User: Roger24 -- 2012-07-12 << 969 971 >>|
|Type: Replace text in multiple files|
|Search all Replace text in multiple files examples|
|I have a .csv file that looks like in the Source text sample, and i need to search & replace in all .sql files, so search for the expression on the first column in the csv file, and replace with content of the second column. |
How to do this?
|"raise_application_error(-20114, 'Error message!');","'New message'"|
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. ctrl-o open your csv file |
2. ctrl-h open 'replace' dialog
* set 'replace unit' to 'Line'
* set 'search for pattern' to:
* set 'replace with pattern' to:
3. click 'replace',
4. ctrl-s save the result to a new file, such as replace.txt
5. open "Tools->Batch Runner" window, and drag multiple ".sql" files into "Batch Runner" window
6. click "Fast Replace" button to open "Fast Replace" dialog, click "import" button to import the file replace.txt, which is generated in step 4, you can also simply drag replace.txt and drop to "Fast Replace" dialog.
7. uncheck option of "Reg exp" and "Cross Line"
8. click "Start", and click "ok", done!
Note: please make backup in advance to avoid mis-operation.
Screenshot 1: Replace_Window
Screenshot 2: Fast_Replace_Window