|User: Aaron -- 2012-08-14 << 990 992 >>|
|Type: Text merge|
|Search all Text merge examples|
|Merge multiple smaller files into larger output files with a specific size. Script should allow setting of output file size.|
|A folder with 100 text files. Size of each file is 10-20k.|
|Example output: Merge these 100 files into 50 with an average size of 40k. |
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. open "Tools->Batch runner" menu |
2. drag multiple files from "windows file manager" into "Batch Runner" window.
3. click "File Merge" button, and select targe file, such as all.txt
4. close "batch runner" window, ctrl-o open all.txt
5. select menu "File->Save As->Split by line/chars/bytes"
6. set split file by: "50 Files"
7. click "Next", and select a target filename such as d:\test\a.txt, the file will be splited to d:\test\a.001.txt, a.002.txt, ... a.050.txt
|How to re-arrange lines with in a specified number of lines? (69%)|
How to rename all files by multiplying each number in filename by 3? (64%)
How to keep specified number of lines randomly? (63%)
How to find out all lines that appeared specified number of times? (60%)
How to move all files to specified sub-folders according to their extension? (59%)
How to extract all lines that contain specific words in a file? (58%)
How to shuffle all elements in a specified range in text file? (58%)
How to remove all folders in a list containg folders and files? (58%)
Check Demo of Text merge
|a001 splite smaller file size size even merge multiple specific text merge merge merge into larger files merge smaller files into larger merge files into specific size filename specific split a file into multiple files windows split a file evenly into multiple split the file into multiple files by size merge file with filename|