|User: Martin Eriksen -- 2012-08-19 << 991 993 >>|
|Type: Search replace binary|
|Search all Search replace binary examples|
|I have a bunch of files which filenames are in this format: |
n. artist name - song name.mp3
I want everything before the hyphen (except the hyphen) is put into the "artist" part of the ID3 tag, if it's possible?
|n. artist name - song name.mp3|
|update mp3 file and put "artist name" into ID3 tag.|
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. open "Tools->Batch Runner" menu |
2. drag multiple mp3 files from windows file browser into "Batch Runner" window
3. click "Fast Replace" to open "Fast Replace" dialogue
* click "Add" to add new rules:
* set "Search" to:
* set "Replace" to:
* make sure following options are checked:
"Reg exp", "Cross line", "Binary"
4. click "Start", and click "Yes", all ID3 will be updated.
Note: All mp3 files should already have ID3 tag in the content. It doesn't work if ID3 is missing in MP3 file.
Screenshot 1: Fast_Replace_Window